Overwhelming Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overwhelming Noobs

Warsow Instagib Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sum random food reporting in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBQsauce

Sum random food reporting in Empty
PostSubject: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:17 am

Warsow Username: BBQsauce
Previous/Current Clan(s): None. Didn't tried to join any before
Email Address: jackbarteam@hotmail.fr, I also have a gmail one but i don't post it on public forums (coz my name is in it & i don't want to be spammed).
Xfire (if you actually have it): I don't, could get it if needed

Ready for any triout, I just need a good warmup. Also, I play only for 4-5 month, don't played much to FPS before and may be a bit weaker than most of you guys. I train almost everyday though

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Player/garrface

Player/garrface

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Well, being active is one of the things we are looking for in oWn.

And that you have played for about 5 months doesn´t really say anything about your skills.

So i think you´ve got a good shot at joining oWn.

Please let me know some times where you are available for a tryout.
Back to top Go down
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com
BBQsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm avaible either later this night around midnight, or tomorrow, or any week day @ 7-10pm (french hour).
Back to top Go down
BBQsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Twice pwnz0red me already 15-5 if i remember. Seems I haven't got enough skill already

C u later
Back to top Go down
Player/garrface

Player/garrface

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Bbque sauce, You could have just had a couple of bad rounds mate.

This doesn´t mean you are a bad player.. Come on Very Happy keep trying i wanna play vs you and you don´t have to play like a fricking god mate Very Happy i see past the part of being nervous on tryouts and see the good parts that can make you (or makes you) a great player Very Happy

So gimme some tryout times!
afro

Last edited by Player/garrface on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BBQsauce

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

It'd be always nice to have another tryout, wich could be a very good lesson. For the wear-the-tag part, I need some time to train before... I know that I haven't got the level yet, based on what I do even when I play good and relaxed. I think my aim is ok but my movements sucks a lot, and I also lack practise for acceleration triX.

I've DLed Xfire (well, a Linux equivalent in fact, which works so far) ; ID is wswbbqsauce. You can contact me this way for a tryout. As I said, I'm avaible every week day from 7 (sometimes sooner) to 10 pm.

See ya
Back to top Go down
Player/garrface

Player/garrface

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 am

Okay only problem is that i´m using a mac and i can´t be arsed using the xfire on my crossover so i hope someone of us catch you in-game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
St0len

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

I play with bbq alot next time i see him we will play some 1vs1 and i will post my demos.

He used to own my ass when i started off he is a fun player to play with.

Add me stolen1324 < xfire or JuG Ownzor < aim

later
Back to top Go down
Player/garrface

Player/garrface

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:06 am

Yeah.. it´s just that i haven´t figured how to watch your demos yet.. i´ve got the files in the folder but i dunno how to go from there scratch

And even with that autoaction_Demo 1 thing i can´t find my folder with stuff in No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sum random food reporting in   Sum random food reporting in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sum random food reporting in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overwhelming Noobs :: Outsiders :: Applications-
Jump to: